Nokia has released a new software update (5.92) for its Asha 305/3050 model which is expected to resolve lots of issues which users have been facing. The new software update will also help to improve the performance and usability of the phone. To download and install the new update, open the software update app and install the new release. Else, you can take the help of your service provider to get it done for you. You can also contact Nokia directly to report any issues.
Below is what the new software update is expected to improve in Nokia Asha 305 smartphones as claimed by Nokia itself;
Support for video streaming
- Improved display brightness and touch screen performance
- Improved phone memory handling
- A warning is now given when the volume is too loud
- Correction for the Taipei time zone
- Performance and usability improvements
Do share in case you face any issues with downloading and installing the new software update (release 5.92) on your Nokia Asha 305 smartphone.
If you liked the above post, please do like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter- Follow @HackTik